COURSES OFFERED BY INSTITUE OF FIRE SAFTEY MANAGEMENT
• Diploma in Industrial safety and health
• Diploma in construction safety and health• Diploma in fire safety management
• Diploma in occupational safety and health
Fire Safety CourseWe offer a very cost effective Fire Safety training course which can be delivered on-site to ensure that your staff are fully aware of the dangers present, evacuation procedures and Fire Wardens within your company. This will prove invaluable in protecting your staff and company.Our Aim is only to provide the international standard provider for Fire Safety Diploma Courses in India. Hands-on practical experience with fire equipment will be provided. All delegates are encouraged to use the equipment under the guidance of a trained instructor, 20 persons max.
Fire Safety Course Content
- Health & Safety Objectives- Classes of Fire
- Fire Legistration- Fire Safety
- The Triangle of Fire- Fire Extinguishers and Safe Usage
- Practical Demonstration- Fire Safety Written Assessment
DescriptionWorkplace fire hazards exist and need to be addressed. This course is designed for everyone who needs to know the basics of fire safety in the workplace. Participants will gain knowledge of fire safety basics, including the causes of workplace fires, prevention practices and guidelines for evacuation. This interactive e-Course provides guidance for the correct use of fire extinguishers for different classes of fires. Includes tips on first-aid procedures for common fire-related injuries. The course includes case studies with discussion summaries and other examples to illustrate the concepts as well practical tools such as sample forms and checklists. Quizzes throughout the course and an exam help to measure and encourage learning.
Topics include- Causes of Fires
- Fire Prevention Practices- Evacuation Plan
- Combating Fires- Fire Related Injuries
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to- Recognize fire hazards and various classes of fire extinguishers
- Know how to use the correct fire extinguisher for different classes of fire- Understand the evacuation procedures and evacuate your work area in case of fire
- Control fire hazards and follow fire prevention practices- Average time to complete this Topic is approximately 60 minutes.
Target Audience- Supervisors
- Facilities staff- Fire safety team members
- Facilities managers- Health and safety committee members Workers who need basic fire safety awareness